Join us tonight at 6:30 p.m. as we continue our new series and take a look at “The Letters of John.” These three letters were written to early believers to encourage and assure them of the fullness of Christ. Come and be encouraged by these truths, as relevant now as they were when originally written.
Showing posts by: Candace Kurtz
RISE students are meeting tonight from 5:00–7:30 in the gym. Dinner, snacks, and drinks are provided!
Congratulations to Jonas and Alana Kleinhans, proud parents of baby boy, Caleb Ezra! To sign up for their MealTrain, click here.
- Connie Newhouse had surgery on May 30 to repair a ruptured appendix. She is in UT hospital room 6622.
- The Armstrongs ask for prayer for their daughter, Breann.
- Margaret Sewell fell May 10 and is home recovering (The Heights, Room 101). Visits would be welcome as operating a phone is difficult at this time.
- Maria Noll recently had surgery to repair a broken wrist. Click here if you’d like to help with a meal!
- Jeannie Looney is recovering from a broken collarbone. Please pray for quick healing.
- Please continue to pray for Charles Colwell and his ongoing cancer treatments.
- Prayers are requested for Pattie Blake as she recovers from a recent infection.
Please plan to join us for a 90th birthday celebration of Jane DiMambro on Sunday, June 25, from 11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m. in the Gathering Room. A light lunch will be served.
Click here to view the June newsletter!
Let’s wish a happy birthday to all those born in June! View the June birthday calendar.