- Janet Clemens will be having shoulder surgery today. Please keep Janet and her physicians in your prayers.
- Greg Grubb had knee replacement on Monday. Please pray for him and for a smooth recovery.
- Our deepest condolences to the family of Dr. Seth Cowan who died November 28. Please keep the family in your prayer during this time.
- Margaret Sewell had surgery on her aortic valve December 1. She is doing well at this time and has been moved to Room 208 at Providence Park Rehab (5505 New Copeland Road).
- Please be in prayer for the cousins of Brenda Wiggins and Kaye Abston, John Holland (battling cancer) and Nathan Bass (battling drug addiction).
- Coye McKinney (mother of Ike McKinney) is in Christus Mother Francis Hospital after falling and breaking her hip. No visitors or phone calls at this time, but please be in prayer for Coye and her medical team.
- The Bond family asks that you pray for Dawn as she has been diagnosed with breast cancer and will be undergoing treatment. The Bonds would like to invite you to follow this link and register to be a part of their journey.
- Lynn Sherrod has been diagnosed with a tumor in his right lung. It is relatively small and contained with no evidence of spread. He has undergone treatments and is feeling very good. Prayers are very appreciated.
- Please continue to remember Cathy Sampson in your prayers as she goes through rehab.
Prayers for people affected by the coronavirus:
- Pray for people who are infected with COVID-19 or facing quarantine.
- Pray for people at higher risk of developing the disease.
- Pray for medical professionals, caregivers, and researchers responsible for fighting the new coronavirus.
- Pray for leaders responsible for making decisions about the new coronavirus.
- Pray for families adjusting to new ways of life.
- Pray for business owners and families facing financial stress.
- Pray for grocery store workers and delivery drivers.
Glenwood has formed a prayer team and there are many ways to participate. We pray for our church, our community and the things on our hearts. If you would like to find out more about the Prayer Team, contact Dana Grubb.