- Our deepest condolences to the family of James Fife who passed away Thursday, September 9. A memorial service was held at Glenwood on September 16. Please continue to keep Martha and her family in your prayers as the remember and grieve a great man.
- Our deepest condolences also go out to Chris Neel’s family over the passing of Chris’ mother, Virginia Morris. Please pray for Chris and his family as they grieve. In lieu of a service, anyone who would like to donate to Alzheimer’s research can do so here.
- Continue to remember the Burnett family for the death of R.P. Burnett on September 4.
- Continue to pray for Linda Helmlinger over the death of her husband, Dale, on August 28, and for her recovery from COVID-19. Linda is now home, though unable to receive visitors at this time. For those wishing to send cards, please see the Family News email for an address.
- Please pray for Liz Frazier as she recovers from hip surgery.
- Please continue to remember Cathy Sampson in your prayers as she goes through rehab.
Prayers for people affected by the coronavirus:
- Pray for people who are infected with COVID-19 or facing quarantine.
- Pray for people at higher risk of developing the disease.
- Pray for medical professionals, caregivers, and researchers responsible for fighting the new coronavirus.
- Pray for leaders responsible for making decisions about the new coronavirus.
- Pray for families adjusting to new ways of life.
- Pray for business owners and families facing financial stress.
- Pray for grocery store workers and delivery drivers.
Glenwood has formed a prayer team and there are many ways to participate. We pray for our church, our community and the things on our hearts. If you would like to find out more about the Prayer Team, contact Dana Grubb.