- Our deepest condolences to the family of Georgia Wallis, former long-time member of Glenwood, who died May 10 while in the care of hospice. Please keep Georgia’s husband, Bill, in your prayers. Details on a memorial service are forthcoming.
- Please pray for the Mitchell family as baby Kaden needs special treatment for his kidneys.
- Please pray for Sandra and Ramiro Padilla’s daughter, Sanita, to find employment soon.
Prayers for people affected by the coronavirus:
- Pray for people who are infected with COVID-19 or facing quarantine.
- Pray for people at higher risk of developing the disease.
- Pray for medical professionals, caregivers, and researchers responsible for fighting the new coronavirus.
- Pray for leaders responsible for making decisions about the new coronavirus.
- Pray for families adjusting to new ways of life.
- Pray for business owners and families facing financial stress.
- Pray for grocery store workers and delivery drivers.
Glenwood is forming a prayer team and there are many ways to participate. We will pray for our church, our community and the things on our hearts. If you would like to find out more about the Prayer Team, contact Dana Grubb.