- Our deepest condolences to the family of Corbin Stiefer. A graveside service was held for the family. A Meal Train for the family can be accessed by clicking here. Please keep the family in your prayers.
- Our deepest condolences also go out to the family of Terry Dean who died last week. Due to an illness in the family, the funeral for Terry Dean has been cancelled. Please remember the family in your prayers during this time.
- Please be in prayer for the family of former member, Roy Keith. Roy died Wednesday, January 13.
- Please be in prayer for Bob Burnett who has been admitted to the hospital with COVID-19.
- Benjamin Hicks, son of Tim and Becky Hicks, has had a cancerous mass removed. The family is pleased to report his cancer markers are significantly lower. Benjamin will be monitored every three months for a year and prayers are that the numbers continue to decrease.
- Charlie Jo Chavez is recovering at home from an automobile accident in October. The doctors are pleased with her progress and she is healing well. Continued prayers as she goes through physical therapy are appreciated.
Prayers for people affected by the coronavirus:
- Pray for people who are infected with COVID-19 or facing quarantine.
- Pray for people at higher risk of developing the disease.
- Pray for medical professionals, caregivers, and researchers responsible for fighting the new coronavirus.
- Pray for leaders responsible for making decisions about the new coronavirus.
- Pray for families adjusting to new ways of life.
- Pray for business owners and families facing financial stress.
- Pray for grocery store workers and delivery drivers.
Glenwood is forming a prayer team and there are many ways to participate. We will pray for our church, our community and the things on our hearts. If you would like to find out more about the Prayer Team, contact Dana Grubb.