We express our deepest sympathies to the family of Bill Burke, who died Tuesday afternoon while in hospice care. Bill was the facilities manager, audio-visual engineer, and long-time member of Glenwood. He was dearly loved and will be greatly missed. A private, family-only gathering is being planned, and a memorial service will be held at a later date. Please keep Meredith, Rebecca, Daniel and the entire family in your prayers.
James Stanley, a former Glenwood Elder, was hospitalized Sunday night with chest pain. He was scheduled to be released home on Tuesday afternoon. Please pray for James and his family.
Prayers for people affected by the new coronavirus:
- Pray for people who are infected with COVID-19 or facing quarantine.
- Pray for people at higher risk of developing the disease.
- Pray for medical professionals, caregivers, and researchers responsible for fighting the new coronavirus.
- Pray for leaders responsible for making decisions about the new coronavirus.
- Pray for families adjusting to new ways of life.
- Pray for business owners and families facing financial stress.
- Pray for grocery store workers and delivery drivers.
Glenwood is forming a prayer team and there are many ways to participate. We will pray for our church, our community and the things on our hearts. If you would like to find out more about the Prayer Team, contact Dana Grubb.