Prayers are requested for Brent and Susan Armstrong’s daughter and son-in-law, Breann and Mitchell Barrett. Mitchell is in ICU following an accident earlier this week. He is stable, improving daily and will undergo reconstructive surgery on his face next week.
Bill Burke is stable and making small progress every day. He is able to eat ice chips and sherbet, and the bleeding appears to have stopped. His speech has not returned yet, but he is able to hum a few notes. Your continued prayers are felt and appreciated.
Please consider providing a healthy snack or gift card for Meredith, Rebecca and Daniel. Available dates can be found on the family’s meal train. Meredith is diabetic, and full meals are not needed at this time. Due to precautions surrounding COVID-19, Meredith asks that you contact her in advance so she can meet you at the entrance to the hospital. Please do not bring anything to the house at this time. Meredith can be reached at (903) 312–1952.
Prayers for people affected by the new coronavirus:
- Pray for people who are infected with COVID-19 or facing quarantine.
- Pray for people at higher risk of developing the disease.
- Pray for medical professionals, caregivers, and researchers responsible for fighting the new coronavirus.
- Pray for leaders responsible for making decisions about the new coronavirus.
- Pray for families adjusting to new ways of life.
- Pray for business owners and families facing financial stress.
- Pray for grocery store workers and delivery drivers.
Glenwood is in the process of forming a prayer team and there are many ways to participate. We will pray for our church, our community and the things on our hearts. If you would like to find out more about the Prayer Team, contact Dana Grubb.