Spread the word! When you “like” a post from Glenwood on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, would you help us by sharing it as well? Reaching people virtually is a significant way for us to be Kingdom-minded and engage our neighbors. Speaking of social media…Have you subscribed to our YouTube worship channel? You can do so here: youtube.com/GlenwoodWorship.
We have an opportunity to serve the school in our community, right around the corner, at Rice Elementary. Volunteers are needed each day from 10:25 a.m.–12:50 p.m. to assist during the lunch period for each group of students. You will have a chance to interact with some great kids and teachers and really bless the faculty and staff at Rice. For more information, contact Stefanie Albright (see Family News email for contact information).
Through World Bible School, we have an incredible opportunity to share Jesus with others from the other side of the world, and as near as prisoners in the Texas Dept. of Corrections near Palestine, TX. If you’d like get involved as a study helper, contact Tootsie Hooper at (see Family News email for phone number) or sign up on the sheet outside the Worship Center. We’ll meet at Glenwood each Monday morning at 9 a.m. in Rooms 6 & 7.
The Glenwood Quilters meet every Tuesday from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. All are welcome – no experience necessary! If you’re interested, please contact the church office.
Dapper haircut trailer will be parking in the Glenwood parking lot on the first Monday of each month. Appointments are required and fill up fast! To book, visit dapper1.booksy.com, or call Mandy Glasscock at (903) 316–7269.
The Gospel of Luke is like a documentary on the life of Jesus. Come and join our adult classes as we study Luke for Everyone on Sunday mornings at 9 a.m.
- RISE – Gym
- Nursery (infants–age 2): Available during class and worship
- Cradle Roll Class: 9:00–9:45
- 3-5 Year Old’s: 9:00–9:45 in the Orange room
- Kinder–5th Grade: 9:00–9:45 in the room across from the Children’s Worship room
- Children’s Worship (2nd and 3rd Grade): Children’s Worship room
For the safety of our children, its crucial to remember that we have a very important protocol which we must follow for dropping off and picking up kids for children’s worship. With the craziness of COVID, and the slow resumption of “normal” activities, we want to refresh everyone on this important procedure:
- Children will be released from worship prior to the sermon.
- Parents must escort children to Children’s Worship and pick them up during the last song of the service.
- Please note that children will not be released to individuals other than parents/legal guardians or parent-appointed adults.