Join us tonight at 6:30 p.m. in the Gathering Place as we start a conversation about some important theological pillars, specifically, the Trinity.
RISE students are meeting tonight from 5:00–7:00 in the gym. Pre-packaged snacks and drinks will be available for purchase.
- Congrats to Juan, Charlie Jo, and big brother, Samuel, on the birth of baby boy, Tomas Dean Chavez, on November 21! Tomas weighed 6lbs 7 oz. and proud grandparents are Mark and Sharon Richardson. Praise the Lord Tomas and mom are doing well.
- Our sympathy is extended to former members George Grant and family. Their grandson was killed in a car accident earlier this month in Pennsylvania. More information will be shared as we have it.
- Prayer request from Cathy Sampson: “Prayers to resolve complications in getting Alyssa back and forth to school during Christmas break.”
- Please pray for the Ramirez family’s continued recovery. You can help by signing up for their Meal Train or by sending money for groceries via Venmo to @Mayrazoey2011. Contact Sara Register for any questions.
- Ellie Crawford, daughter of Wes and Kim Crawford, has been diagnosed with lymphoma. Please keep Ellie and her family in your prayers as she goes through treatment.
Poinsettias will be delivered to the church building TODAY. Feel free to pick yours up, or pick up one to deliver to a shut-in.
“For 15 years, retired Tyler ISD counselor Barbara Gilbreath has been assisting people experiencing homelessness around the Tyler community, especially during the holidays.
Using her listening and compassion skills from her past profession, she spreads love toward community members who are going through difficult times and may feel hopeless…”
PATH is collecting large, warm winter blankets (the thicker the better!) beginning December 1. You can drop off items and donations at PATH. Blankets will be distributed in January.
PATH is also extending their donation window for winter coats as they still need the following sizes:
- Adult (male and female) S/M/L/XL
- Youth (male and female) 10/12, 14/16
- Baby (male and female) of all sizes up to 12 months
Mark your calendars for Saturday, December 3 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. for a Soul Sisters Holiday Brunch. All ladies are welcome! Please bring your favorite brunch dish to share and plan to meet at Wanda Holmes’ house (see Family News email for address).