Congratulations to Jonas and Alana Kleinhans, proud parents of baby boy, Caleb Ezra! To sign up for their MealTrain, click here.
- Connie Newhouse had surgery on May 30 to repair a ruptured appendix. She is in UT hospital room 6622.
- The Armstrongs ask for prayer for their daughter, Breann.
- Margaret Sewell fell May 10 and is home recovering (The Heights, Room 101). Visits would be welcome as operating a phone is difficult at this time.
- Maria Noll recently had surgery to repair a broken wrist. Click here if you’d like to help with a meal!
- Jeannie Looney is recovering from a broken collarbone. Please pray for quick healing.
- Please continue to pray for Charles Colwell and his ongoing cancer treatments.
- Prayers are requested for Pattie Blake as she recovers from a recent infection.
Prayers for people affected by the coronavirus:
- Pray for people who are infected with COVID-19 or facing quarantine.
- Pray for people at higher risk of developing the disease.
- Pray for medical professionals, caregivers, and researchers responsible for fighting the new coronavirus.
- Pray for leaders responsible for making decisions about the new coronavirus.
- Pray for families adjusting to new ways of life.
- Pray for business owners and families facing financial stress.
- Pray for grocery store workers and delivery drivers.
Glenwood has formed a prayer team and there are many ways to participate. We pray for our church, our community and the things on our hearts. If you would like to find out more about the Prayer Team, contact Dana Grubb.
Click here to share your prayer requests for the prayer team.