- Lynn Sherrod recently had a PET scan. He received a positive report and signs of the tumor in his lung are clear. Thank you for your prayers, they are much appreciated!
- Glenwood member, Lorene Colburn, has been in the hospital, and is now at The Center at Grande Rehab. She would appreciate your prayers, calls, and visits.
- Please remember the mother of Randy Womble, Joann Womble, in your prayers.
- Phyllis Davis had successful surgery Monday and is home. Please continue to pray for her as she recovers.
- Our deepest condolences to the family of Tommie Nell Gray, who passed away from complications of COVID. Please keep the Gray family in your prayers during this time.
- We offer our deepest sympathy to Fred and Marion Miller whose son, John Andrew Miller, passed away suddenly January 13. Please keep Fred, Marion and Andrew’s family in your prayers.
- Charles Colwell has started chemo therapy for Stage 4 lymphoma. Continue to pray for Charles and Joan.
- Margaret Sewell has moved to The Heights (2650 Elkton Tr., Rm #312, Tyler). She appreciates all the visits and cards!
Prayers for people affected by the coronavirus:
- Pray for people who are infected with COVID-19 or facing quarantine.
- Pray for people at higher risk of developing the disease.
- Pray for medical professionals, caregivers, and researchers responsible for fighting the new coronavirus.
- Pray for leaders responsible for making decisions about the new coronavirus.
- Pray for families adjusting to new ways of life.
- Pray for business owners and families facing financial stress.
- Pray for grocery store workers and delivery drivers.
Glenwood has formed a prayer team and there are many ways to participate. We pray for our church, our community and the things on our hearts. If you would like to find out more about the Prayer Team, contact Dana Grubb.