- Prayers for our teachers, administrators, and students returning to school.
- Alyssa Laughlin has returned to Mississippi State University. Please pray for a good year, and consider writing Alyssa a note of encouragement. See Family News Email for contact details.
- Our deepest condolences to the family of former Glenwood member, Mabel Holden, who recently passed away.
- We are grateful for Donny Miller’s continued recovery from hip surgery and are happy to have seen him this past Sunday.
- Jeff Clemens, close friend of the Bulls family, is being treated for stage three lung cancer and its potential spread. Treatment seems to be working well. Continued prayers for positive results are appreciated.
- Jeannine Howard’s friend, Tammy Swanner, had a good report from her latest brain scan. Please pray for continued improvement.
Prayers for people affected by the coronavirus:
- Pray for people who are infected with COVID-19 or facing quarantine.
- Pray for people at higher risk of developing the disease.
- Pray for medical professionals, caregivers, and researchers responsible for fighting the new coronavirus.
- Pray for leaders responsible for making decisions about the new coronavirus.
- Pray for families adjusting to new ways of life.
- Pray for business owners and families facing financial stress.
- Pray for grocery store workers and delivery drivers.
Glenwood has formed a prayer team and there are many ways to participate. We pray for our church, our community and the things on our hearts. If you would like to find out more about the Prayer Team, contact Dana Grubb.