- Our deepest condolences to the family of Coye McKinney who died January 8. A memorial service will be held at a later date. Please keep the family in your prayers during this time.
- Matt Blake is recovering at home from surgery to remove an infection in his foot.
- Charlie Jo Chavez recently had surgery on her left knee. Please pray for Charlie to have a smooth recovery as she goes through physical therapy.
- Please be in prayer for the cousins of Brenda Wiggins and Kaye Abston, John Holland and Nathan Bass.
- The Bond family asks that you pray for Dawn as she has been diagnosed with breast cancer and will be undergoing treatment. The Bonds would like to invite you to follow this link and register to be a part of their journey.
- We are glad to report that Lynn Sherrod’s tumor has shrunk. He will meet with the oncologist soon to determine next steps. Prayers are very appreciated.
- Please continue to remember Cathy Sampson in your prayers as she goes through rehab.
Prayers for people affected by the coronavirus:
- Pray for people who are infected with COVID-19 or facing quarantine.
- Pray for people at higher risk of developing the disease.
- Pray for medical professionals, caregivers, and researchers responsible for fighting the new coronavirus.
- Pray for leaders responsible for making decisions about the new coronavirus.
- Pray for families adjusting to new ways of life.
- Pray for business owners and families facing financial stress.
- Pray for grocery store workers and delivery drivers.
Glenwood has formed a prayer team and there are many ways to participate. We pray for our church, our community and the things on our hearts. If you would like to find out more about the Prayer Team, contact Dana Grubb.