- Seth Cowan is in Meadow Lake Skilled Nursing. Please pray for a quick recovery. For those wishing to send cards or give him a call, he is in room 506. The number for the facility is (903) 526–5599.
- Ally Randall’s father, Rick Beemer, is slowly recovering from a heart attack. He is experiencing some weakness, so please pray for his strength and rehab in the weeks to come.
- Please pray that Beckie Payne has a smooth recovery from recent surgery.
- Please continue to remember Cathy Sampson in your prayers as she goes through rehab.
Prayers for people affected by the coronavirus:
- Pray for people who are infected with COVID-19 or facing quarantine.
- Pray for people at higher risk of developing the disease.
- Pray for medical professionals, caregivers, and researchers responsible for fighting the new coronavirus.
- Pray for leaders responsible for making decisions about the new coronavirus.
- Pray for families adjusting to new ways of life.
- Pray for business owners and families facing financial stress.
- Pray for grocery store workers and delivery drivers.
Glenwood has formed a prayer team and there are many ways to participate. We pray for our church, our community and the things on our hearts. If you would like to find out more about the Prayer Team, contact Dana Grubb.