- Continue to remember the family of Vickie Dorsey for the death of her brother-in-law, Tommy Emerson.
- Please pray for Sandra and Ramiro Padilla’s daughter, Sanita, to find employment soon.
- Charlie Jo Chavez is recovering well from an automobile accident in October. A praise is that Charlie Jo is spending very little time in the wheelchair, frequently using a walker, and has started walking a little on her own. She was even able to attend church this past Sunday! Please pray for her pain, courage to continue, and neurological healing.
Prayers for people affected by the coronavirus:
- Pray for people who are infected with COVID-19 or facing quarantine.
- Pray for people at higher risk of developing the disease.
- Pray for medical professionals, caregivers, and researchers responsible for fighting the new coronavirus.
- Pray for leaders responsible for making decisions about the new coronavirus.
- Pray for families adjusting to new ways of life.
- Pray for business owners and families facing financial stress.
- Pray for grocery store workers and delivery drivers.
Glenwood is forming a prayer team and there are many ways to participate. We will pray for our church, our community and the things on our hearts. If you would like to find out more about the Prayer Team, contact Dana Grubb.