- Please be in prayer for Don and Suzanne McCarty as they have both tested positive for COVID-19 and are at Christus Mother Frances Hospital. Please refrain from contacting them at this time as both are very low on energy and need to focus on resting and recovering.
- We extend our deepest sympathies to the family of Daryl Peery, son of Jerrie (deceased) and Vickie Peery, who died in a motorcycle accident. A memorial service was held November 14.
- We also extend our deepest sympathies to the family of longtime Glenwood member, Audrey Doggett, who died November 7. A visitation was held November 12. Cards are welcome and can be sent to Beverly Allen, Audrey’s daughter, at 159 VZ County Road 2200, Canton, TX 75103-5368.
- Benjamin Hicks, son of Tim and Becky Hicks, has had a cancerous mass removed. The family is waiting on pathology reports, but are told it is treatable. Please be in prayer for the entire family.
- Charlie Jo Chavez is recovering at home from an automobile accident in October. She is thankful to be with her baby and asks for prayers while the family learns a new normal as she still has difficulties moving around the house, pain relief, and a home health worker. Glenwood members can help by sending cards and well-wishes, gift cards, grub hub, or meals to the family. Click here to access a Meal Train for the family. Please keep the Chavez and Richardson families in your prayers.
Prayers for people affected by the new coronavirus:
- Pray for people who are infected with COVID-19 or facing quarantine.
- Pray for people at higher risk of developing the disease.
- Pray for medical professionals, caregivers, and researchers responsible for fighting the new coronavirus.
- Pray for leaders responsible for making decisions about the new coronavirus.
- Pray for families adjusting to new ways of life.
- Pray for business owners and families facing financial stress.
- Pray for grocery store workers and delivery drivers.
Glenwood is forming a prayer team and there are many ways to participate. We will pray for our church, our community and the things on our hearts. If you would like to find out more about the Prayer Team, contact Dana Grubb.