- We express our deepest sympathies to the family of Judy Anders, who died Sunday, September 13. There will be a time of visitation and a viewing on Saturday, September 19 at 9 a.m. at Glenwood, and a memorial service at 10 a.m. The service will be recorded and made available at a later date. Graveside services will be family only. In lieu of flowers, the family has asked that you please consider making a memorial donation to any of the following:
- Glenwood Church of Christ (5210 Hollytree Drive, Tyler, 75703)
- Christian Homes and Family Services (5476 Hollytree Drive, Tyler, 75703)
- PATH (402 W. Front St., Tyler, 75702)
- Former Glenwood member, Kathryn McNeese, has been placed in hospice care. Please keep the family in your prayers during this time.
- Please continue to remember the Frazier and Waldrip families at this time.
Prayers for people affected by the new coronavirus:
- Pray for people who are infected with COVID-19 or facing quarantine.
- Pray for people at higher risk of developing the disease.
- Pray for medical professionals, caregivers, and researchers responsible for fighting the new coronavirus.
- Pray for leaders responsible for making decisions about the new coronavirus.
- Pray for families adjusting to new ways of life.
- Pray for business owners and families facing financial stress.
- Pray for grocery store workers and delivery drivers.
Glenwood is forming a prayer team and there are many ways to participate. We will pray for our church, our community and the things on our hearts. If you would like to find out more about the Prayer Team, contact Dana Grubb.