Leslie Rasco’s sister, Cherie Harrison, is in ICU after a blood clot and brain bleed Friday night. She has no use of her right side. Please keep Cherie and the family in your prayers.
Rob McRay is recuperating after elective surgery (nothing serious) last week. Please pray for a swift recovery.
Prayers for people affected by the new coronavirus:
- Pray for people who are infected with COVID-19 or facing quarantine.
- Pray for people at higher risk of developing the disease.
- Pray for medical professionals, caregivers, and researchers responsible for fighting the new coronavirus.
- Pray for leaders responsible for making decisions about the new coronavirus.
- Pray for families adjusting to new ways of life.
- Pray for business owners and families facing financial stress.
- Pray for grocery store workers and delivery drivers.
Glenwood is forming a prayer team and there are many ways to participate. We will pray for our church, our community and the things on our hearts. If you would like to find out more about the Prayer Team, contact Dana Grubb.