Prayer Focus: This week, meditate on the greatest commands. Keep the words “Love the Lord your God” before you as if they were written on your houses and clothing. Ask God to lead you to an opportunity to show love to someone around you.
- We extend our deepest sympathies to the family of longtime Glenwood member, Wilburn Gray, who died Thursday. Please keep the family in your prayers as they make arrangements.
- Glenda Moss (former Glenwood member) had a mastectomy on Wednesday morning in Dallas. Please keep her in your prayers.
- Samuel Chavez was born by c-section February 8 at 11:28 p.m., weighing 4.5 pounds and 16.5 inches long. He is in the NICU, but doing fine. Charlie Jo’s blood pressure is still too high, though, so please keep her and Sam in your prayers.
- Kathryn McNeese is now receiving hospice care at her assisted living home in Southlake. Cards are welcomed. Her address is Discovery Village, 101 Watermere Dr, Southlake, TX 76092.
- Joan Thorpe is home bound and would appreciate visitors.
- Jerry Davis is at home under the care of Hospice of East Texas. Visitors are welcome.
- Continue to pray for the preacher search and the members of the search team.